professional, reliable, friendly
Association of Residential Managing Agents
Some aspects of being a landlord carry significant financial risks and liabilities. By taking on the day-to-day management of your property portfolio, we offer reassurance and practical support to both landlords and leassees.
Our management systems ensure that rent and other charges are demanded on time and maintenance issues dealt with efficiently and cost effectively. Reassuringly, we have experience in all areas of legislation surrounding property management, including:
- Set up the Company.
- Arrange and maintain all your records.
- Act as Company secretary.
- Organise the AGM.
- File your accounts and other returns.
- Deal with membership transfers.
- Budgeting and accounting.
- Rent and service charge collection.
- Arrears management.
- Building work consultations and regulations.
- Facilities management.
- Health & Safety regulations.
- Rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution.